Seven months and 1 day later....

Who is really counting? I have no idea why I remember September 26. Why it stays in my mind so much. Yes, that is when Kevin broke up with me but my life has been so much better without him. This weekend was SO much fun. I went to Gracies both Friday and Saturday night. I don't know how I managed that one. I was there until close both nights too. I was super surprised that I didn't know anyone there both nights. Except one person. It was bizarre but I danced my a$$ off and had a blast both nights. This weekend was so opposite from a few weekends ago where I was seriously depressed. And sad.

Saturday afternoon I met the most amazing person. Kylan. We spent time together Saturday and time together yesterday and I cannot stop thinking about him. He truly is someone that is not only handsome, but honest, a great listener, loves sports like I do, we have so much in common that it is honestly scary. I woke up this morning thinking about him, drove to work thinking about him, talked about him at work, came home and thought about him as I was talking to him. I don't know what he did to me and even though we have only known each other for six days, I already like so much about him. Plus, the feeling is mutual. I am so used to liking someone and having to fight for them to like me back. Not this time. This time is different. I don't know where things are going to go but I love what direction things are going. I am so so so so happy. My heart is so happy. I kind of like him.

I won't lie though, I am finally at a point where I am used to being single. I love Gracies every weekend and I love going out with my girlfriends. I'm still single but I never thought I would get used to being single. Seven months ago I was completely opposite. I was desperate for a relationship, needed love and someone there. Inside I was not happy. I was confused. I never ever thought I would be able to move forward with my life. I never thought I would be okay with being single. The past few months I have enjoyed the single life more than I ever thought I would.

I am going to just live life and see where things go. But I do know one thing for sure. I am one happy woman :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier