Valentine's Day 2016 - The Day of Love

Today is the day of love and I have to say lately, I have been feeling loved. I am trying to be a happy, positive person and trying to enjoy and love life.

But. Let's take a step back. Here's what has happened in the last three weeks:
-Bronco's won the SUPERBOWL!
-Mom got married on February 10, 2016
-I made 100 cupcakes for Mom's wedding
-Jared and I have been spending a lot of time together - and he was my Valentine's date
-Utah Jazz were on a 7 game winning streak and now they are in 8th place
-Susy and Timmy were here a few days ago and Timmy is the cutest <3 nbsp="" p="">
Jared showed up today and as soon as I opened the door, he said, "Happy Valentine's Day" and had a huge bouquet of roses! My favorite. We went and bought ingredients to cook Chicken Parmesan, Salad, and Toast and it was amazing!

Things to look forward to:
-A three-day work week
-Cousin, Timmy, Michael, and Stephen coming out
-Gym 2-3X this week
-A relaxing Sunday night :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

Chrissy Teigen's Cheesy-Knife-and-Fork Meatball Subs from Cravings 2