IntelliDent Review - Toothbrush Shield

The last few months have been highly chaotic. Unfortunately, my toothbrush has been the last thing on my mind. I have found my toothbrush on my bathroom counter, on my kitchen counter, in plastic bags, in my suitcase, and in my bathroom drawer. Every time I found my toothbrush, it was not protected with a plastic cap or in my toothbrush holder. I cannot imagine all of the germs that have been on my toothbrush lately. Luckily I found IntelliDent and their Toothbrush Shield which helps to replace plastic covers and eliminates germs after use.

This product was super easy to use (as demonstrated in the photos below). With my Toothbrush Shields, I received a simple card that explained how-to-use the shields and why they were created. The Toothbrush Shield packet contained one shield. I opened the packet and placed it over my toothbrush to help protect against germs. The shield lasts up to 7 days before having to replace and I feel more peaceful knowing that the majority of germs are eliminated with each shield. In fact, according to their website, the shield is "Laboratory tested to be a 99.9% effective barrier against surface and airborne bacteria."

Over Thanksgiving I am traveling to California. The last few trips I have taken I have either cancelled due to being sick or started getting sick while there. Protecting my toothbrush will help with germs and sickness. These are perfect for families, travel, or anyone that wants to make sure their mouth, teeth, and health are protected!







IntelliDent also provides shields for your MouthGuard. The MouthGuard Shield, "wicks away moisture and provides a barrier from the harmful germs and bacterial that lie in locker rooms, community living spaces, dormitory rooms, or while traveling." Both the MouthGuard Shield and Toothbrush Shield are available on QVC and on their website HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

Chrissy Teigen's Cheesy-Knife-and-Fork Meatball Subs from Cravings 2