New Year's Resolutions + Other Randoms

I have always been a big fan of New Year's Resolutions. It doesn't mean I have always accomplished everything but it does give me something to strive for. In 2014, I did not hit ANY of my goals. So I'm being more realistic this year. Goal's are made to be realistic anyways, right?

Here were my 2014 goals:
$5,000 in Savings
Get Engaged
Publish my Book
Run a 5K
Be at 125lbs
Start a business
Get a raise
Get off Zoloft

Here are my 2015 goals:
Publish my Book
Finish and complete a second book (Not necessarily publish)
Lose 20 pounds by May (Hawaii!)
Exercise 2-3X per week
Be cautious of my gambling habits (Set limits)
Find out what happiness is

My book is currently in the Design stage which takes about 1-2 weeks to complete. I have also started working on another book. You can click HERE to read more about my second book. You can also click HERE to "like" my first book's Facebook page.

Every other blog, or every other few weeks, I am over Kevin and than not completely over Kevin. I do want 2015 to be about me and my happiness. I am not emotionally ready for a new relationship or commitment and that's okay. Sometimes you just need time to heal your heart and that's exactly what I am aiming for. I don't know where or when I will find true happiness but I know it exists and I know when I am ready, I will find it. Or it will find me.

I was so lucky this Christmas and was able to spend it with my family in California! I had the BEST time! This is the second time I have been to California in a month and it is always so nice to visit my Nana, Papa, and cousins! Plus, my Mom, sisters, and brother along with my sisters family were there! I got my Kitchenaide so I can finally stop mixing cupcakes by hand :) :) Click HERE to visit my Cupcake Facebook page! I am looking into expanding my cupcake business in 2015. I told myself that I wanted to give myself one year to establish my cupcake business and actually have a local business that is not out-of-home. This will be August 2015 so we will see what happens. My cousin wanted me to stay in California for good. I told her she had one day to find me a sexy man and I would stay. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

It is New Year's Eve and here I am blogging. I really really want to go out but the last four days I have been sick. I have been so annoyed because it is lingering and just won't go away. I have an ear infection, sore throat, and I sound like a man to be honest. I did go to the Instacare Sunday night and they gave me antibiotics. In the mean time, I'm stuck at home on New Year's Eve. It's okay, I am looking forward to getting some much-needed sleep tomorrow and feeling better. Once that happens, I'll be digging in to my New Year's Resolutions! HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

Chrissy Teigen's Cheesy-Knife-and-Fork Meatball Subs from Cravings 2