I'm Numb

I was hoping for a drama-free weekend and, for the most part, it was. Starting Saturday. I was looking through a friend's Facebook page just now and saw my ex, Kevin, with his girl that he started dating two weeks after him and I broke up. She had a ring on so I went to his page. He got married a month and a half ago. I'm happy for him and I don't like him like that anymore BUT it's just so weird to me. We had to date almost three years for him to say he didn't know if he wanted to marry me....and then they get engaged and married within a nine month time span. Or less. I guess when you know, you know.

No one told me. I'm not sure if it's because they didn't want to (I would probably be sad if I found out through someone) or if because they thought I was still friends with him on Facebook. I haven't been friends with him, and honestly didn't care much about his life the last six months or so. But wow. I'm seriously numb and in shock. As if my last relationship didn't make me sad and still trying to move forward from that.....and then to find out this. F my life right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier