Cinnamon Roll Chaffle with Cream Cheese Frosting

Guysssss I made these Cinnamon Roll Chaffles over the weekend, and they took forever to make. I'm also sad because, of course, I didn't have all of the original ingredients. I'm pretty sure this happens to me every single time I make a meal. The frosting was pretty much only cream cheese which was good but wish I had non-expired heavy cream :/ The original recipe was from Delish HERE.

Chaffles are a part of the Keto diet. I'm still trying to eat healthy while quarantined but it's tough. In fact, boyfriend is on his way to order pizza right now :/ It's all about balance right? In this recipe, I made a few changes from the original - I used coconut flour instead of almond flour, regular milk instead of heavy whipping cream, and monkfruit instead of swerve.

I hope everyone is staying healthy!

Ingredients:
2 eggs
2 tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp monkfruit
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup shredded mozzarella
PAM spray
4oz cream cheese
sugar-free maple syrup
1 tbsp milk

                                       

Directions:
Pre-heat mini waffle iron. In a bowl, beat eggs. Stir in coconut flour, vanilla, monkfruit, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Toss in mozzarella cheese.


Grease waffle iron with spray and pour batter in.


Cook for 6-8 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter. 


I have not made this in a full-size waffle maker. 

In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cream cheese,  milk, and 1 tbsp monkfruit. Microwave and white every 15 seconds until melted. Top waffles with cream cheese mixture and syrup. Add other fruits if you would like. Enjoy! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier