Baked Taco WonTons

Initially my goal tonight was to make Baked Taco Eggrolls...thinking that I bought Eggroll wrappers. Well, come to find out, I purchased WonTon wrappers ðŸ¤¦ðŸ¤¦ So, they still turned out and I just folded them in half instead of rolling them like egg rolls. Then I did a Google search for Baked Taco WonTons and realized that you can actually make them as WonTon cups by putting them in the muffin pan. Next time I will be trying that.

I used two different recipes - one for the Eggrolls and one for the homemade Taco Seasoning.

Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef
Homemade Taco Seasoning
1/2 cup refried beans
1/4 package of wonton wrappers
vegetable oil
cheese
sour cream - for dipping
salsa - for dipping


Directions:
Heat oven to 425 degrees. In a skillet, cook ground beef and taco seasoning.


Add refried beans. Turn off heat once cooked through. Take a wrapper, add a little spoonful of taco mix and add cheese on top.


Fold the wrapper in half and use water to seal the ends. Place in a sprayed baking pan and place in oven for 15 minutes, until crispy.




Dip in sour cream or salsa and enjoy! I made 14 of them initially and decided to make another batch. So tasty and delicious! ðŸ˜‹ðŸ˜‹




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier