Oven Roasted Potato, Sausage, Broccoli and Carrots Sheet Pan Dinner

Today is my first Friday on the new work schedule. I work four hours a day Monday-Thursday and then I have Fridays off. Of course this is only temporary. So today, here is my plan:
- Laundry
- Pack
- Call a few credit card companies
- Email a few more apartments
- Pay a bill or two
- Write a blog (lol)
- Clean
- Make dinner

This is probably more realistic:
- Facebook

Haha. Anyways, I do have big dreams and goals for today. I don't have Jace so it's just me, myself and I. At least I can cross off one thing off my list today - write a blog - so I'll feel somewhat accomplished.

Last night I made Roasted Potatoes, Sausage, Broccoli, and Carrots for Kevin and I. It was SO good and such a perfect meal. The original recipe was found HERE but we did not include asparagus, yellow onion, or parsley.

Ingredients:
5-6 small red potatoes, cut into quarters, or diced
10 baby carrots, diced
2 tsp dried basil
2 tsp dried thyme
2 tsp dried oregano
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp onion powder
salt and pepper
1/2 cup olive oil
1 package smoked sausage (any kind)
2 tbsp minced garlic
1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large sheet pan with PAM. Cube or dice the potatoes and place on the sheet.


Pour half of the olive oil over them. In a small bowl, mix together all of the seasonings. Pour half of the seasonings over the potatoes, toss and combine and place in the oven for 20 minutes. 


Meanwhile, dice the carrots and broccoli and coin the sausage. Once the potatoes are done, push them to one side of the pan and add carrots, broccoli and sausage.


Add the remaining olive oil and the rest of the seasoning and top with parmesan cheese. Bake for another 15 minutes. Enjoy right away!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier