Positive Vibes and Positive Minds

A lot of positive things have happened in the past few weeks and I really don't know where to start. I have been focusing more on relationships - real life, face to face, relationships. I have been focusing less on being on my phone and computer. I have laughed, loved, and had so much fun. Life is so much better when you build and create long-lasting memories.

I have learned that girlfriends - or "wifeys", "W4L"s - whatever you want to call them, are mandatory. There are only three months of summer and I'm striving to enjoy every second. Andrea is one of my best friends. We have been able to build an amazing relationship the past few months - from Snapchats, to dancing, to singing, to crazy stalkers, to laughing, to wifey, to the Lady A/Sam Hunt/Hunter Hayes concert, to Target trips, McDonalds trips, love, and being in the same position in life. She is truly someone that I care about so much.

Then there are the men. You know they always say that things, love, relationships, whatever it may be, occurs when you least expect it. I am not in a relationship but there is one person, one man, in particular who can't wipe my smile away. He makes me happy. I'm not rushing things. I have rushed relationships before and it was destroyed within three months. I am learning to take things as they come and just enjoy the company - even if nothing happens or even if we haven't discussed relationships.

Speaking of relationships - past relationships - about a week ago, Kylan messaged me and asked me what his ex-girlfriend said when she talked to me. I told him to ask her. This situation happened a month and a half ago! It's his drama and I am staying out of it. His ex warned me that he wouldn't stop messaging me and so far, she's been right about that. Bye Felicia!

Andrea and I got invited to Latonya's birthday dinner last week. Latonya is another friend, life long friend, that I can share anything with. Even if we don't see each other or talk to each other every day, I care so much about her and her life. Her birthday dinner was on the patio of this Sushi restaurant. Such a perfect environment and amazing night.

Of course weekends have been spent at Gracie's. Last weekend (not this past weekend) was Gracie's both Friday and Saturday night. I'm too old for that but it was way fun both nights. This past weekend was extremely different. It was a ladies night. I went with Krista and Andrea - both in relationships - hoping it would be a good night. I have never had such a bad experience. Music was horrible, DJ was horrible, crowd wasn't the usual, and there weren't as many people as there usually are. Bummer. It was nice being with the ladies though.

I'm so looking forward to this week -
Bees Game (in the Suite)
Baking Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Lagoon
Kenny Chesney Concert

Life is too short to stress, worry, and plan your life out completely. Life will not always go your way. I have learned that the hard way. It has taken me almost a year to fully realize this. But things keep getting better and I'm really starting to enjoy my place in this world.

x0x0

Abbie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier