Double fried french fries

Have you ever made homemade french fries? What about double fried french fries? If not, you are missing out. I actually purchased a french fry cutter and let me tell you, it's amazing! I never knew that would be my joy as an adult but it makes cutting potatoes so easy. 

This recipe was from The Cozy Cook here and it's super easy. You just slice the potatoes, soak them in cold water for a few hours. Rinse them, pat them completely dry, rinse them again, pat them dry again, and then fry them. 

On the stove, heat oil on medium-high. Fling water on the oil and once it sizzles, it's ready to go.
Place the potatoes in the oil for 5-6 minutes, in batches, don't overcrowd them. Place on a paper towel. Increase the heat to high and fry 5 more minutes. Place them on paper towels and serve with ketchup. I also added seasoned salt on ours in between frying.

These were 5-Stars from my family!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier