Sweet Pork Carnitas in the Crockpot

If you are looking for a meal that you can leave in the crockpot and not worry about until dinnertime, the Sweet Pork Carnitas is perfect! I put all ingredients in the crockpot and put it on low for 6.5 hours. Once it was done, I took two forks and shred the pork and then placed in small Street Taco flour tortillas and corn tortillas. I topped them with cheese and sour cream. Super easy!


Ingredients:
1 teaspoon ground sage
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
garlic powder
1 cup water
2 pounds pork tenderloin
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce



Did you make these? Let me know how you liked them in the comments below!
*I saw this recipe on Facebook in a Slow Cooker Meal Group. It was written out like above so I don't have a link to the exact recipe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier