Low-Carb Keto Pizza with Homemade Dough

My sisters are coming into town in a few days and bringing my nieces and nephew :) Because of this, I probably won't have a lot of time to make a blog next week so you get two in one day :) We made this Keto Pizza a few days ago. I have seen different recipes for FatHead pizza dough and low-carb pizza crust but I decided to use a low-carb pizza calzone recipe and made it my own. The original recipe can be found HERE. We made our own and just made regular low-carb Keto Pizza. 


Ingredients:
1 cup Almond Flour
3/4 brick of Cream Cheese
1 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
1 Egg
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 cup Ricotta Cheese
1/2 Ranch Packet
Pizza Toppings
1 Tsp Garlic Powder

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375. Melt Mozzarella Cheese and Cream Cheese together in the microwave in 30 second intervals, mixing in between. For me, I did this 3-4 times. Once completely melted, add in the ricotta, egg, almond flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and ranch seasoning. Dampen your hands with water and mix the ingredients around by hand. Don't overmix. Create four separate balls.

The dough that I made was not glamorous and extra sticky. I added more of the Almond Flour to make it less sticky. I also put some on the rolling pin so it didn't stick. Roll out using a rolling pin. Spread on sauce and then we topped ours with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese (shredded) and pieces of a mozzarella ball. Sprinkle with the rest of the Ranch. Bake for 20 minutes. Ours was not completely done after 20 minutes so we put ours in for 10 more minutes. Just make sure the dough is cooked all the way. Let sit, cut into pieces and enjoy!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier