Dream Blog 2024

This blog was created for a look back on my dreams, my actual dreams. I have been keeping track of my dreams since 2015 and remember a lot of them.

Here is a list of past dreams:
Dreams 2015-2018
Dreams 2019
Dreams 2020
Dreams 2021
Dreams 2022 and 2023

Below are my dreams in 2024:

January 14 I had a dream that Kevin and I went to this bar/club and I think it was New Year's. We were sitting at a table and this guy gets up, clearly drunk, and says "I'm out" and we were hoping he meant that he was going out of the room, not actually driving. Well, lo and behind, I actually found his keys a little bit later on and was trying to figure out who to give them to. I decided on giving them to the front desk person, and not actually him. The next day I received a text from the guy (not sure how he got my number) and he had taken maybe 4 photos of me the night before so he sent those to me. I then went to the car to show Kevin and he had just put away a bottle of alcohol. I told him to give me his keys and that was when I woke up.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier