Pumpkin Spice Protein Balls

Good afternoon!

It's been awhile since I have sat down and written a blog and there are two reasons for that. The first one is because the last three weeks seem to be so insanely busier than usual and I've been working 45+ hours per week. The second is because we started using Every Plate this past week so the meals are 20-30 minutes and we are provided with the right amount of food and servings, delivered to us weekly. Because of that, I've been making those recipes compared to other recipes that I have been finding. I don't plan on creating blog posts for Every Plate but I do have some that I have from previous weeks that I will need to catch up, including this one for Pumpkin Spice Protein Balls. This is another recipe from Madison on Instagram HERE

If you like and enjoy pumpkin spice, you will probably like these. 

Ingredients:
3/4 cup greek yogurt (I only had mixed berry which was fine but plain is preferred)
2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
3 tbsp almond flour
2 tbsp pumpkin puree
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp cinnamon

Directions:
Add yogurt, protein powder, almond flour, pumpkin puree, almond butter, and pumpkin pie spice in a mixing bowl. 

Use a fork to combine. Form dough into nine balls. Dust with cinnamon and refrigerate for a few hours.

Ours tasted better the longer they were refrigerated. Enjoy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier