Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole - Keto


This blog has been on hold for the past week and, once again I am extremely behind at telling the whole world about amazing Keto recipes. I can't even beginn to tell you guys how insanely busy this past week has been. We moved out of our apartment and moved into a larger unit (YAY), I started a new job from home yesterday (another YAY!) and we have been unpacking. We also spent five days trying to get our internet/cable turned on so that part has been a nightmare. As you can imagine, I haven't had too much time to make delicious and healthy dinners and hoping I can get back into that in the next week or so.

In the meantime, I wanted to share this amazing and delicious Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole recipe. I made this about a week ago but it's still just as good ;) The original recipe can be found HERE and we changed the recipe to adjust to our needs below. Enjoy!


Also, once I hit 100,000 readers on my blog, I will be posting a giveaway so stay tuned for that! I think I'm about 300 readers away! So share, share, share! 

Ingredients:
2 pounds ground beef
1 pound bacon
8oz Mozzarella cheese (thick), shredded
4 slices of american sliced cheese, torn into pieces
5 large eggs
1 cup salsa
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
Pepper, to taste

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut the bacon into pieces and cook pieces in a large skillet. Set them aside. In the same skillet, brown the ground beef and season it with garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. When the beef is browned all the way, add the bacon back in and dump into the casserole dish.


In a large mixing bowl, crack the five eggs and add in salsa and heavy whipping cream. Whisk together. Add in the sliced cheese (tear into 3-4 slices per sliced cheese) and stir. Pour the egg mixture on top of the ground beef and bacon mixture. Do not stir. Top the casserole with the Mozzarella cheese, or your cheese of choice. 


Cook for 45-50 minutes. 


Top with lettuce, sour cream, tomatoes, and your favorite toppings.



Last, but not least, enjoy! And let me know in the comments below if you loved it as much as I did!
Also, please ignore the formatting issues. I'm not sure what happened there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier