Sticky Asian Chicken Thighs in the Air Fryer

I am not even kidding when I say that I have made this recipe three times in the past month (and I made it last night for my grandparents!) This Sticky Asian Chicken Thigh (boneless) recipe is seriously so amazing and so full of flavor. Not only that, it's super easy to make and takes less than an hour! Earlier this week I made 6-8 boneless chicken thighs and Jace and I ate all of them before Kevin was done with his shower! So I had to make more for him :) We devoured it. The fact that Jace is 8 and loves it really says something! I also found the PERFECT temperature and time to make these delicious. I have the Emeril Air Fryer so your times may vary (just keep tabs on the time until you find that perfect time for yours).

Ingredients:
-8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
-1/4 cup soy sauce
-3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (I use and LOVE Pasolivo Aged Balsamic Vinegar HERE)
-2 tablespoons honey
-1 teaspoon chili powder
-1 teaspoon roasted onion powder
-1 teaspoon onion powder

Directions:
Marinade chicken for 30-90 minutes.


Place chicken in Air Fryer and cook at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Typically I can cook four at a time in the Air Fryer basket. This is the perfect time for my air fryer and I don't even flip them at all.


Enjoy with white rice and green beans or any sides you prefer.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier