Keranique Damage Control Shampoo and Conditioner Set + Overnight Serum Review




Three weeks ago I was asked to try and write an honest review of the Keranique Shampoo and Conditioner Damage Control Set and Overnight Serum. I didn't realize the type of change and confidence that would come from this. If you know me, you know that I don't spend much time on my hair (which is quite unfortunate sometimes). I dye my own hair, cut my own hair and don't own a blow dryer. And before I moved to California 3 years ago, I purchased these huge bottles of Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner from Costco that have been my main source of hair washing these past few years. I'm not sure if it's just that I work from home or I have never made my hair a top priority, but it always seems to be placed at the bottom of the totem pole.

Until now.


I have never received more compliments on my hair than in these past three weeks. I tried the shampoo, conditioner, and overnight serum together and noticed instant results. This has helped in my confidence - not only in my hair, but in myself in general. It also makes me want to make my hair a priority.

I was looking forward to trying the damage control set because I know that my hair is extremely damaged. I have dyed my hair too many times to count over the years. I use heating products and cut my own hair maybe twice a year. I also only wash my hair once or twice a week (but don't worry, I shower daily!) and I wanted to use something that would protect and purify my hair during the times that I don't wash it. I was ready for something different. 



The Keranique Shampoo assists with restoring moisture, protecting and fortifying, and it doesn't strip. I let sit for a few minutes before applying the conditioner. 

To maximize results, I used the Keranique Shampoo and Keranique Conditioner together. I put a small amount of shampoo in my hand and the first thing I noticed was the amazing smell. I also noticed that a small amount went a long way. It didn't lather or provide suds which took me a minute to get used to.



The Keranique Conditioner was opposite of the shampoo. It was buttery soft in my palm and I could feel it in my hair. Overall, using the Keranique Shampoo and Conditioner Damage Control Set together made my hair feel better, clean better, it didn't dry my hair out and it made my hair more smooth. I was able to brush through my hair without all of the tangles like I have experienced previously. I also noticed instant results in one wash.

The shampoo and conditioner come as a set that you can purchase on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0742LTBJL

                                                   



The Keranique Overnight Serum has been applied to my scalp every night before bed. I have a few thinning areas towards the front of my head. After using it for three weeks, I noticed a change and I'm not as self conscious when it comes to those spots. The Overnight Serum has a very strong smell which I didn't mind at all. The Serum is a cream color but as you put it on your scalp, it blends right in. It comes with a dropper and I would apply in two different spots before bedtime every night. 


Overall, I highly recommend the Keranique Shampoo and Conditioner Damage Control Set as well as the Keranique Overnight Serum. All three of these products together maximize the results of thinning and damaged hair. My hair feels full and it doesn't dry out. My hair would fall out often and I noticed that my brush isn't as full and my hair isn't falling out as much. My hair is shiny and smooth and not frizzy. 

**You can purchase Keranique Shampoo and Conditioner Damage Control Set HERE
**You can purchase Keranique Overnight Serum HERE

If you try these products and feel like a new lady like I do, comment below and let me know! I would love to hear your feedback. ðŸ‘©ðŸ‘©

                                            


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier