Hotels Etc. Discounts and Savings

If you are anything like me, you have to get out of the house at least a few times a month. And the more I search for overnight stays, the most I notice prices going up and up everywhere I go. I decided to invest in Hotels Etc. where you get exclusive deals for being a member. I feel like I am now able to afford my vacations. 

The past two years have been almost impossible to travel - not just because of COVID - but also because I was out of work for 10 months. My goal this year is to focus on traveling with my little family. I went to Utah a month ago and then Kevin and I went to Monterey a few weeks ago for his birthday. We are going to Legoland in a few months and I'll go back to Utah in May for my little sister's college graduation. 

If you know me, you know how much I LOVE to save! I have done everything from Penny Shopping at Dollar General, to looking at sales prices, using apps for discounts, and using Chrome extensions like Retail Me Not. So why would a vacation be any different?

According to Hotels Etc, they are a private membership club that was established in 1996 and they offer discounts on travel, hotels, entertainment, shopping and cruises. The only way you can receive a true discount is by being a part of a membership club. 

Registering and logging into the website and super easy. You will see your dashboard right when you login and you can choose what discount you are searching for. 


For me, my primary focus is Hotels/Resorts. Clicking it will lead me to what are called "engines" - you can read more about the engines on the website as they have a whole video that explains it. But in our case, we want to focus on the red and purple engines. Purple will focus on hotels and discounts on flights and Disney tickets. The red engine will focus on discounts on hotels, cruises, car rentals, activities and bonus weeks. I prefer the red engine.



Clicking on the red will provide me with a screen that looks like this:


You can search and book your trip all in this platform. Super easy!

I already can't wait to go back to Monterey again so I'm looking for hotels in Monterey for a few months from now. You can see the savings right on the dashboard and you can even filter the price from lowest to highest. I also love that it provides me with the total with tax because it seems like on other discount sites, they share that information at the end or when I click through several pages.



Book your trip and you are ready to go! You also can earn reward credits when you book! If you use this website, let me know what you think in the comments below! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier