Hamilton Beach Bread Maker White Bread

My amazing Nana got me a bread maker for Christmas and I have been so excited to use it. I used it this past weekend and I was a little nervous because I've never used a bread maker before. I do remember my mom making bread when we were growing up and I remember the smell and how it made the whole house smell amazing. I started looking at recipes online and realized that the recipe I wanted to make required bread machine yeast and bread machine flour. I never knew there was such thing! So I ordered it from Amazon, did my first loaf and, let me tell you, it was really good! I was rather impressed for my first time making bread in the bread maker. The recipe is from All Recipes and can be found HERE

Ingredients:
1 cup warm water
2 tbsp monkfruit
.25oz bread machine yeast
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3 cups bread flour
1 tsp salt

Directions:
Place water, monkfruit (sugar) and yeast in the pan of the bread machine. The water should look like dirty water and it may foam a little bit. After 10 minutes, add the oil, flour and salt to the yeast. Select 1 for Basic and it should say 3 hours. Press start and let it do its thing!  



Once it's done, let it cool for about 5 minutes, and then turn it on a rack or cutting board to cool completely. Serve with your choice of toppings. Enjoy!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier