Air Fryer Chicken Hibachi

It's been awhile since I have blogged, and quite honestly, I have been experiencing hardcore burnout. I have attended a burnout webinar and workshop through my work without even being aware that I was experiencing it. I have already looked into a housecleaner, scheduled some family time and trying to do some things that my therapist recommended :) 

One of the things I won't stop doing and absolutely love is cooking. Although, at times, it can be stressful, I do love making delicious food for my family. Last night was no different. Have you ever made Chicken Hibachi in the Air Fryer? It is amazing! The original recipe can be found HERE. We used garlic powder instead of garlic and everything else we kept the same!

Ingredients for the chicken:
2 medium chicken breast, cubed
1 cup Zucchini
1 cup Squash
1/4 cup Carrots

Ingredients for the sauce:
4 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp ground ginger
2 tbsp brown sugar, organic

Instructions:
In a large bowl, add the sauce ingredients and whisk together. Add raw chicken and veggies to the bowl with the sauce and stir to coat. 

Using tongs, add chicken and veggies to the air fryer in an even layer. I used an Air Fryer Paper and sprayed with PAM before adding the chicken and veggies.

Cook at 380 degrees for 20 minutes - pausing to shake the basket every 5-10 minutes. Serve with white rice. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier