Ground Turkey Sloppy Joes

Hi! 
Thanks for stopping by and showing interest in this Ground Turkey Sloppy Joe recipe. This recipe is actually from Noom. I am on my 6th week of Noom and here are my results so far (April 1-May 12):
Weight down 3.2 pounds
BMI down .6
Body fat down .9

I make homemade meals almost every day, most now are from Noom which I love. I just started tracking my calories in the Noom app yesterday, from MyFitnessPal, so now I am able to see how balanced my meals actually are (yellow, orange, green) and looking forward to long-term results. This recipe calls for mushrooms but we don't like mushrooms so I did not use them. We also did not have wheat buns so I just used regular hamburger buns. 

These were so easy to make. I hope you love them as much as my family did!

Ingredients:
1.5 pound lean ground turkey
1 tsp garlic powder
1 cup ketchup
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp mustard
1/2 tbsp chili powder
1/2 cup worcestershire sauce
Black pepper
Hamburger buns (preferably whole wheat if you have them)


Directions:
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat until hot. Add ground turkey and cook for 3 minutes, breaking up the meat. Add the garlic powder. Reduce the heat to low and cook for three minutes. Stir in the ketchup, vinegar, mustard, chili powder, and Worcestershire. 


Continue cooking over low heat for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with pepper and spoon over buns. 


Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier