Easy Snickerdoodle Protein Bites

I made another amazing recipe from the amazing Madison King HERE. Last week I made the Almond Butter Chocolate Protein Bites and that recipe can be found HERE

I tend to snack a lot and I'm trying to be more mindful of what I have for snacks. Using Noom, it stresses eating a protein snack between 150-200 calories to fill you up. These homemade protein balls/bites are just that. These, to me, taste EXACTLY like Snickerdoodle. So, so good! I will be making these again. 

Ingredients
1/2 cup Almond Butter (I use Barneys)
1/8 cup Honey
1/8 cup Almond Flour
1 Scoop Vega Vanilla Protein Powder
1 Tbsp Cinnamon

Directions:
Add all ingredients in a bowl. 

Stir to combine. Form the dough into balls. I made 7 of them. 

Put them on a plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes. 


I was able to eat these 1-2 at a time, lasting all week. 


Please follow Madison King on Instagram if you don't already. She has some amazing recipes and I'm looking forward to making more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier