Pepperoni Chaffles

I haven't made a chaffle in so long that I forgot they existed. I made a Pepperoni Chaffle (different than this one) in 2020 HERE and a Cinnamon Roll Chaffle with Cream Cheese Frosting HERE

A few days ago I made these delicious Pepperoni Chaffles and I had forgotten how delicious they are and how super easy they are to make. I pulled the recipe from HERE but didn't add red pepper flakes, I usually add the pepperoni in the mix (see below) as well as on top of the chaffle, I used whole wheat flour instead of almond flour, and Italian Seasoning instead of basil.

Ingredients:
3/4 cup lite shredded mozzarella cheese
1 egg
1 tbsp whole wheat flour
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
Pasta sauce, to top
Pepperoni slices

Directions:
Turn the broiler on and plug in a waffle maker on while making the mixture. In a bowl, combine the cheese, egg, flour, oregano, seasoning, garlic powder, and a few pepperoni slices. Whisk together. 

Pour the batter into a waffle iron until chaffle is browned, 3-4 minutes.

Add the chaffle to a baking sheet, top with pasta sauce and more pepperoni slices and broil for 4-5 more minutes. 



Enjoy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier