Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie


Before I share this recipe, I have a really funny and cute story that I have to share. I told Jace, my 7-year old stepson, that I was making Chicken Pot Pie for dinner. The first thing he asked was, "Like the red rice and beans? And chicken wings?" He totally thought I said "Popeyes"! Now I can't say that this recipe beats Popeyes but it is super good! We made some major changes to this recipe but you can click on the original recipe HERE. Below is ours!

Ingredients:
onion powder
1.5 cups chopped carrots
fresh parsley leaves
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 cup chicken broth
22oz cream of chicken condensed soup
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1.5 cups frozen peas
15oz can of corn
1 can biscuits, baked


Directions:
Layer onion powder, parsley leaves, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper in the bottom of the crockpot. Add carrots, chicken broth, chicken soup and stir to combine. Nestle the chicken breasts in the mixture and cook on high for 5.5 hours. Shred chicken breast using a fork and add peas and carrots to the crockpot. Cook for 30 more minutes. Serve topped with a biscuit.




If you enjoyed this recipe, let me know in the comments below! I would love to hear your feedback!

Comments

  1. Hey! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask.
    Does managing a well-established website such as yours
    require a lot of work? I'm brand new to blogging but I do write
    in my journal everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and thoughts
    online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new
    aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is fantastic, as well as the
    content!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier