Slow Cooker Boneless Ribs


To be honest, I made this recipe tonight and I didn't plan on posting about it. I'm not sure if it was because I just thought it would be "another crockpot recipe" or if I was lazy (haha) but either way, after I tried them, I HAD to post because they were so amazing. They were melt-in-your-mouth ribs and pull-apart. I had them with white rice and garlic bread. These were 8-year old Jace approved!

The original recipe is from Tasty and can be found HERE.


Ingredients:
1 cup BBQ sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup Sweet Baby Ray's chicken wing sauce
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
dried oregano
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
cayenne pepper
paprika
2 pounds boneless ribs
pepper

Directions:
Combine BBQ sauce, brown sugar, chicken wing sauce, apple cider vinegar, oregano, worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and paprika in a small bowl. With the seasonings, I just put in as much as needed so you can adjust to your preference. Whisk them together in a bowl. Place boneless ribs in crockpot, sprinkle pepper on top and then pour sauce over. Cook on high for four hours. I didn't even have to cut the ribs because they just fell apart. Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier