Slow Cooker Sirloin Steak with White Rice


Tonight's dinner was slow cooker Sirloin Steak mixed with soy sauce and other sauces and originated HERE. The original recipe called for mixing broccoli with it which I did not do. I also ended up picking up sirloin steak that had a lot of fat on it so I only ended up with about half of what I expected :( It was still good though and was super easy to make.




Ingredients:
Sirloin steak sliced into small chunks/bites (I had two pieces but only ended up with one)
1 cup beef stock
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
garlic powder
white rice and butter

Directions:
In the crockpot, mix beef broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, a thin layer of garlic powder and brown sugar. Add the sirloin steak and cook for four hours. I kept on warm for about an hour before serving. I purchased the 90 second white rice and mixed with butter and then added the steak and sauce on top of the rice. Super delicious! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier