Baked Ground Beef Egg Rolls

I am so behind on blogs this week because I actually received some hopeful news. After 10 months of working part-time and not receiving unemployment, I was finally able to reach someone who modified my claim and used my self-employment income so I'm hoping that I can start receiving some funds. I have been spending ALOT of time this past week getting ahold of them and figuring this all out so fingers crossed! 

A few nights ago I made Ground Beef Egg Rolls for dinner and I actually used the recipe on the Egg Roll Wraps. It is also below with a few modifications. I also did an Instagram Reel for them here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIt7mtDAr9e/

Ingredients:
1 package of Nasoya Egg Roll Wraps
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp ground ginger
1 cup chopped green onions
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 lb ground beef
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame seeds
2 1/2 cups coleslaw (I bought the pre-packaged kind)


Directions:
Heat sesame oil in a large skilled. Add ginger, green onions, onion powder and garlic powder. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Add remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat for 4-6 minutes. Let mixture cool before filling.


Roll filling diagonally into wraps. Fold bottom corner over filling and roll snugly half-way to cover filling. Fold in both sides snugly against filling, like an envelope, moisten edges of flaps and fold over. Roll wrap and seal the top corner. Lay flap side down until read to cook. 




Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes. At the halfway point, flip over. You can also spray with PAM spray on top of all of them as well during cooking. Next time I am going to try frying them in the air fryer. The directions say you can set the air fryer to 400 degrees for 10 minutes. You can also fry in a skillet. 




I also made my own Sweet and Sour Sauce to go with it too! I would still vote fried over baked but they still turned out good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier