Garlic Butter Steak Bites

So I initially made these Steak Bites about a week ago and they were rather dry (I always try it before I serve it) so I added a few ingredients to the original recipe from HERE and made it my own below. Enjoy! 

Ingredients:
1 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp garlic powder
1.71 pounds sirloin steak, cut into bite size pieces
salt to taste
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp onion powder

Directions: 
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp garlic powder and cook for one minute. Add in steak bites and cook about 5 minutes per side. 

Once they are done, reduce the heat and add in butter. Stir to combine until it is melted. Add soy sauce, the remainder garlic powder, and onion powder. Garnish with parsley and serve with rice or mashed potatoes. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier