Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving! We did. We went to my grandparents house and they hosted. Nana and Papa made a turkey, ham, stuffing, and we had rolls, vegetables, cheese, crackers, and homemade whipping cream for pumpkin and apple pie. 

For being the weekend today, I actually felt like I worked all day. I worked my job for three hours, dinner is in the crockpot, I sold three tumblers and sold some headphones so I cleaned out the tumblers, packaged them, printed off the mailing labels, and getting them ready to ship. The best thing about today was that I almost didn't wake up until noon :) I have NO idea when the last time was when that happened! 

Earlier this week I made a Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe and it turned out SO amazingly good. The recipe can be found from Eating Well which can be found HERE. The full recipe is below. We did not use veal and we used a bottle of spaghetti sauce instead of a homemade one like the recipe. 

Ingredients:
1 large bottle/can of spaghetti sauce
2 eggs
1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
1 tbsp onion powder
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
1/4 cup basil
2 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
8oz ground beef
8oz ground pork

Directions:
In a large bowl, stir eggs, breadcrumbs, onion powder, Parmesan Cheese, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add the ground beef and ground pork. Gently combine and form into balls. Make 14-16 meatballs and place in a slow cooker that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Add the spaghetti sauce on top of meatballs. Put on the lid and cook on high for four hours. With 10 minutes left, prepare the spaghetti pasta noodles according to package. Serve meatballs with pasta and top with more parmesan cheese. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier