Healthy and easy chicken nuggets

If you love chicken and mustard, this recipe is for you. This recipe is beyond easy and I can't say enough how delicious these nuggets were! I like mustard, I don't love mustard, and I still really enjoyed these. We found this recipe on the NWKidney website HERE. We did go to the store and prepared for some healthier recipes this week so I'm looking forward to sharing more recipes this next week. 

Also, better than this amazing recipe, my boyfriend and I got engaged! I am SO happy and can't wait to update you guys on wedding and future! Anyways, back to the recipe! I hope you love this super easy recipe!

Ingredients:
2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1/2 cup dijon mustard
1 cup panko breadcrumbs



Directions:
Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Cut chicken into cubes. Put chicken into mustard and then breadcrumbs. Bake for 15 minutes. Dip in BBQ Sauce. Enjoy like I did! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier