Shredded Chicken and Gravy

I don't know about you guys but I am definitely behind this year on gifts and this year is literally flying by. As I sit here, I am currently looking up Naruto Birthday Party ideas for Jace's birthday because, as he just reminded me, his birthday "is in 40 days." So yeah, even though I currently am working full-time, it's just in time for all of the holidays which I'm super happy about but it is a little stressful. 

A few days ago I made this Shredded Chicken and Gravy recipe. I am definitely making more crockpot recipes lately because they are easier to make working full-time and it's getting cooler outside. It rained a little bit last night and it rained a lot last weekend so these meals are so simple, easy, and delicious. Earlier this week I made this Shredded Chicken and Gravy. Oh. My. Gosh. So good!! I am very picky when it comes to chicken but I love Creamy Chicken, especially this one in the crockpot with gravy. The original recipe can be found HERE.  

Ingredients:
2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 packages of turkey gravy mix
1/2 cup chicken broth


Directions:
Place the chicken in a slow cooker and season with salt. In a bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, gravy packets and chicken broth. Pour over chicken. Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy or rice. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier