Juicy Lucy Hamburgers with Cheese in the Middle

First of all, it's been awhile since I have done a blog post. Life has been so busy, especially this past week. I wanted to write about the Juicy Lucy that we made last week. I kept calling it Lucy Goosey (maybe from nursery rhymes) and I do have to say my boyfriend makes them way better than I do. This recipe was a good one still though! HERE is the original recipe.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Black powder to taste
4 slices American Cheese
Hamburger Buns




Directions:
Combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and pepper in a bowl. Form 8 thin patties (a little larger than a cheese slice). Cut each slice of Cheese into 4 equal pieces and stack them. Sandwich one stack of cheese between 2 ground beef patties. Pinch the edges together and repeat with all. Preheat oven to medium heat and spray. Cook burgers about 8 minutes on each side. Serve on hamburger buns.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier