Easy Crockpot Ravioli Lasagna

We are officially moving into our new apartment tomorrow so yesterday we packed up all the boxes. As you can guess, I didn't have much time to cook so I put together a simple crockpot ravioli lasagna. I might be weird when I say this but I love when it gets crispy - it makes it 1000% times better! The original recipe is actually called Lazy Crockpot Lasagna but there aren't any lasagna noodles - it's ravioli so I changed mine up a little. It's not healthy, I know, but I'm still down about six pounds. Once we move I'm hoping to get into a better routine. Also, this recipe is SUPER easy! Also, because of the move, I didn't get to take a lot of photos (sorry!) but it was delicious and I hope you enjoy it!

Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
Pepper, to taste
1 large jar of marinara/pasta sauce
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 of a large package of your choice of uncooked ravioli

Directions:
Brown the beef and add onion powder and garlic powder. Cook until no pink remains and drain fat. Stir in pasta/marinara sauce and simmer for 10 minutes. Spray the inside of a crockpot with cooking spray. Layer sauce, ravioli and then cheese. This should be enough for two layers of each, ending with cheese. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.

Serve with toast, vegetables, or whatever you feel like! I hope you love it as much as I did!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier