Easy Honey Soy Garlic Ribs in Crockpot

Nothing is more disheartening than waiting 3 months for unemployment to pull through for them to say that if I make $40/week or more, I don't qualify. I wish there was a "gun to head" emoji (not in the literal kill but the "shoot me" quote type-of-way) because of course this would happen to me. With that being said, there goes my dreams of getting out of debt and caught up with all the bills that I haven't been able to pay the past three months....

Anywhoo. The blog. Yesterday I made these simple Honey Soy Garlic Ribs in the crockpot. It took maybe 10 minutes of prep time and then 6-7 hours on low in the crockpot. The original recipe was from Buzz Feed.

Ingredients:
3 lb rack of pork ribs, divided
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/2 tablespoon pepper
1/2 tablespoon paprika
1/2 tablespoon chili powder
1 cup honey
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 teaspoon garlic powder



Directions:
Season ribs with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder and rub on all sides. Add the honey, soy sauce and garlic powder to a crockpot. Transfer the ribs to the crockpot and turn them over into sauce.


Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours. Rib meat should be tender and falling off the bone. Serve with au gratin potatoes.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier