Baked Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti Noodles

I feel like it's been awhile with blogging - I have the intention of blogging and then things get in the way and life gets back to busy. Even working 16 hours a week, I still feel like my life is way busier than usual. Lately I have been doing product reviews for companies to earn some extra money and I have 14 product reviews written down. So these past few weeks, besides moving and still unpacking, I have been playing catch-up on reviewing and enjoying products. I also finally heard back from unemployment but I had to send them some paperwork in the mail because I think I accidentally inputted wrong information when I filed my claim. So life's been fun LOL. I have been cooking more and I am hoping to put together two blogs today, fingers crossed!

This first recipe I made last night and it was Baked Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti Noodles. This recipe was SUPER easy to make and I only used two large boneless, skinless, chicken breasts. The original recipe was from Skinny Taste HERE and our version is below. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
2 large chicken breasts, cut horizontally, so 4 chicken breast slices total
3/4 cup breadcrumbs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
2 Tbsp butter
2 Tbsp olive oil
4 small handfuls of mozzarella cheese, shredded
8 Tbsp marinara sauce
PAM cooking spray



Directions:
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with PAM or any cooking spray. Slice the chicken breasts horizontally (or butterflied) and set aside.


In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.


In another bowl, melt the butter for 10 seconds. Stir and microwave for 20 more seconds. Dip a slice of the chicken into the butter bowl and then dip it into the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet and repeat with the rest of the chicken. Add olive oil on top of every slice and bake for 25 minutes.


Remove from the oven and spoon 2 Tbsp marinara sauce and 1 handful of mozzarella cheese on each piece of chicken. Bake for 7 more minutes. Serve with garlic bread and spaghetti noodles.





Apparently I have a lot of Chicken Parmesan recipes so if you are looking for more:
Chicken Parmesan with Pasta
Chicken Parmesan in the Cast Iron Skillet
Chicken Parmesan in the Air Fryer
Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole
Crispy Chicken Parmesan Bake in Cast Iron Skillet


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier