Making Extra Money During COVID-19 + Side Hustles

Most of you may be in a situation similar to me - in March of this year I was working two jobs from home. By the end of March, I was down to working 16 hours a week. Even though it is June 7th, I still have not received anything from unemployment so I have been trying to do everything I can to make extra money. All of these suggestions below are programs or apps that I have personally used and would recommend. I also list WHY I would recommend them. I understand that these apps are not going to provide you with a lot of money immediately, but it could help with extra cash here and there. It also varies based on how much time you can put into it and availability of surveys.



**Qmee**
Qmee is an App that you can download on your phone, or you can try desktop as well, and you can fill out surveys. These surveys actually payout instantly if you want through Paypal, a gift card or you can donate to a charity. If you do at least one survey per day for five days, you receive a 10% increase in survey rewards. As long as you continue that streak, your rewards will stay at that rate. You may not qualify for every survey, but it will usually tell you right away if you are denied. There are several different topics to choose from (I usually choose any that are available) and the surveys are typically quick. The bigger the payout, typically the longer the survey. Also, if a survey doesn't work, it gives you an opportunity to explain why so they can close out the survey for future contestants. Sometimes even if you do a partial survey, you still get rewarded. Surveys with Qmee can be as low as 15 cents up to $1.60 per survey. Sometimes more or less.

If you sign up, here is my referral link --> http://qm.ee/BF6ECFD4

**Fetch Rewards**
Fetch Rewards is an App on your phone that you can download. Every time you go to the store and get a receipt, you can scan it to the app for points in which you can exchange for rewards. Earn points when you buy groceries online, in person or fill a prescription through the app. Rewards can be exchanged at any time for either giveaways or actual gift cards - Visa, Mastercard, AMC, Fandango, Redbox, American Eagle, just to name a few.

Use referral code: H7J35 and we both get rewarded


**OneOpinion**
OneOpinion is surveys that I typically do on my laptop. I get an email every time there is a survey available. You can cash out at 25,000 points which is $25. Again, you redeem for points including Amazon or Paypal. The dashboard shows you how many points you have, how many more until you can cash out and you can take surveys. The first four per day that you don't qualify for, you receive 50 points each to your total points you have earned.

https://www.oneopinion.com/dashboard


**YouGov**
YouGov has been the most successful for me. YouGov is also surveys and I've noticed that I have received more surveys with COVID and the riots. It's always surveys based on the world and things going on around us. Last October I did a bladder study for them - it wasn't too much work and I just had to keep track of certain things per day and submitted it to them - and I received a $150 Amazon gift card from them that we received in time to purchase a Nintendo Switch for Jace for Christmas.

I also was asked to download an app a few days ago and I received 10,000 points for doing so. Every once in awhile they offer studies or promotions like this. When surveys are available, they will be sent to my email and I usually have 24 hours or so to take it. They take about 10 minutes on average and you earn points for every survey you take. You can cash out once you reach 25,000 points. Points can be redeemed for gift cards to: Amazon, Nike, Foot Locker, AMC, Michael's, Regal, and more.

Use this referral website when you sign up: https://today.yougov.com/refer/uW3FfPGZPMduXVjP7BjPRA/

If you have experience with any others that you want me to add, feel free to let me know!

**Branded Surveys**

I have been using this for the past week or so and have already cashed out $10 through PayPal. The referral link can be found HERE. All of the surveys go to my email (yes, there are a lot) - some I qualify for, some I don't. Sometimes I get points even though I didn't qualify for a survey. You only need 500 Points to cash out (which is equal to $5 PayPal). It doesn't take me too long to go through the surveys but all survey times are different. They tell you at the beginning how long it should typically take. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier