Browned Honey Butter Garlic Chicken

Happy 2021!

I am so grateful for a new year, for a new start, and for new beginnings! The last week of 2020 was probably one of the best weeks of 2020. Christmas Eve was spent at Kevin's Mom's house, Christmas Day was spent at ours and then the day after Christmas, Jace and I headed to Utah. I spent almost a week visiting with my sisters, brother, Mom, Ron, and kids. It was nice to have a vacation after a long and crazy 2020. And by long and crazy, I mean long, crazy, stressful, frustrating, all of the negative words due to COVID. But, 2020 is over and I'm looking forward to the future. 

This Honey Butter Chicken recipe is my first food recipe of 2021! And it was SO good, I wish I would have made more. The original recipe was from HERE and ours is below. 

Ingredients:
1 tsp vegetable oil
3 tbsp butter
1 lb chicken thighs (or more if you have a larger family to feed), boneless and cut into bite size pieces
Salt and pepper
2.5 tbsp honey
1 tbsp garlic powder
1.5 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Parsley for garnish

Instructions:
Cut the chicken into bite size pieces. Heat oil and 1 tbsp butter in a skillet over medium heat. When the butter is melted, add the chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook until the chicken is white. 

Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a simmer and turn the chicken to coat in the sauce until it is carmelized.



Once the chicken is browned, remove from the heat. Serve with Asparagus and white rice. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier