Four Cheese Chicken Alfredo Casserole

Well you guys, I am down three pounds! My life is constantly about making better choices - in life and with my health. I put together my stationary bike and I've done 3 rides so far. My 4th will be today. I love that I have it in my office so there are really no excuses not to go for a ride. I do realize that my food choices aren't the best and I do eat late but I've been trying to cut back and not eat as much at night. Anyways, last night was this Four Cheese Chicken Alfredo Casserole which ended up being really good. The original recipe was found HERE. I read the comments beforehand to make this meal as great as possible so here are my changes below.

Ingredients:
1 1/4 cup milk
1 cup Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce
6 tsp shredded Parmesan cheese
1 tsp parsley flakes
1/4 tsp garlic powder
9oz dry fettuccine noodles
4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Add fettuccine noodles to a bowl of boiled and salted water and cook until al dente, about 12 minutes. While that is cooking, in a small bowl mix together the Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic powder and mix with a fork until blended. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. On the stove, bring milk and Alfredo sauce to a boil on medium heat, stirring occasionally. 

Once the noodles are done, drain, add back to pan and add milk mixture to the noodles and coat evenly. 

Transfer to a baking dish that is sprayed with cooking spray. On top of the pasta mixture, top with uncooked chicken, top chicken with salt and pepper, Parmesan mixture and mozzarella cheese. 

Bake about 30 minutes. 

Take out and slice chicken and mix up casserole. Cook for five more minutes. Serve with garlic rolls and green beans.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier