Easy Cheesy Frito Pie

Another day, another blog. Since I am currently unemployed for the moment, I will be focusing more on blogging. Last night I made a Cheesy Frito Pie for the family. The original recipe can be found HERE. Apparently this is a childhood pie but it didn't ring a bell for me until I started eating it and then I realized that I'm sure I have had this before. It's a super unique recipe but I enjoyed it and cleaned my plate. Jace and Kevin liked it too. We used the Frito Scoops and used it to scoop up this pie which is more like a dip. Super filling and super delicious. 

Ingredients:
2 pounds ground beef
1.5 tbsp onion powder
20 oz Ranch Style beans, drained
4 cups Fritos Scoops, crushed
20 oz Enchilada Sauce
Green Onions for garnish


Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the ground beef and onion powder on a large skillet on medium heat. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until cooked through. Spray a pan with PAM or spray and layer the meat in the bottom of the pan after drained. 

Add the beans on top followed by the Enchilada Sauce, Cheese and chips. 





Bake for 20 minutes uncovered and then garnish with green onions. Use Fritos Scoops to eat with or enjoy on its own!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier