Chicken Pad Thai

We got a Wok for Christmas which I have been so excited to use! I love cooking and I don't think I have ever used a Wok or even owned one. The Wok was perfect for this recipe - Chicken Pad Thai. I also used a pad thai sauce that I purchased from Amazon (link to purchase below) and it's more like a sweet and sour sauce. If you don't like sweet and sour sauce, you probably won't like this recipe. I used the entire jar because the original recipe (which was found on the back of the Rice Noodle box) only used 4 oz of chicken and 4 oz of noodles which was not enough for my family of three. I changed the servings below. I also created an Instagram Reel of the Chicken Pad Thai which can be found HERE as well. If you make this, let me know what you think!

Ingredients:
14 oz Thai Kitchen Stir-Fry Rice Noodles
4 tbsp vegetable oil
3 eggs
16 oz boneless chicken breast, cut into thin strips/chunks
8 oz Pad Thai Sauce - If you want a Gluten Free Pad Thai Sauce, you can get one from Amazon HERE
Green onions, thinly sliced for garnish
1/4 cup bean sprouts


Directions:
Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add rice noodles and cook 4-5 minutes. The noodles should be tender and soak up all the water. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside. 

Heat 1.5 tbsp of oil in a large wok on medium-high heat. Add the eggs and scramble. Remove from skillet. 

Add remaining oil in skilled. Add chicken and stir fry until cooked through - about 4-5 minutes. 

Add rice noodles to wok. Add pad thai sauce and green onions. Stir fry 2-3 minutes. Stir in bean sprouts and eggs. Remove off heat and serve immediately. You can serve with peanuts, cilantro or lime wedges. You can also add shrimp if you would like. 



Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this great recipe. It attracts to me and I will definitely give it a try. For me, the Pad Thai recipe will always be the greatest when compared to other recipes. I tried my first cooking by following Watcharee's authentic vegetarian pad thai recipe and it turned out perfectly. This is one of my favorite meals, which I prepare regularly for my family. Expects many more recipe shares in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier