Maple Oven-Roasted Sweet Potatoes


Maple Oven-Roasted Sweet Potatoes (Get the original recipe HERE)

Ingredients:
one large sweet potato
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons brown sugar
Sprinkle of cinnamon
2 tablespoons olive oil

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Peel sweet potato (I used a carrot peeler), wash, and chop into 3/4 inch cubes. Place the cubes into a small bowl and add the maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon and olive oil. Mix and spread the sweet potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes, turning with a spatula one time. Serve warm and enjoy!







**Did you try this recipe? Did you do something different to make this recipe even better? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

  1. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues
    of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears
    a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you
    know any methods to help protect against content from
    being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier