Healthy and Easy Taco Salad Recipe

This week has been a healthy-eating focus and I am down three pounds!! Last night I made this Taco Salad from Wholesome Yum. My family ate it all. Jace and I loved it with the meat warm (so right when it was done) and Kevin had it later with the meat cold and both were great! I adapted my own recipe below. This is super easy to make and took about 15 minutes total. Super easy and super delicious and healthy! If you make this, please comment below and let me know you like it!

Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef
olive oil
1/2 packet of Taco seasoning
8oz Lettuce (head of lettuce)
Mini tomatoes, halved
3/4 cup cheddar cheese
1 medium avocado
1/3 cup salsa
1/3 cup sour cream

Directions:
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef and fry, breaking up the pieces until beef is browned. Stir in taco seasoning. Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add the beef and toss together.

I did add the olive oil to the salad as well as salsa and sour cream. I didn't need any additional dressing as this was super flavorful without it!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier