Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks in the Air Fryer

When my Nana and Papa came over last Sunday and I told them I use my Air Fryer 2-3 times per week, I wasn't kidding. In fact, my last three blogs have been Air Fryer dinners. She gave me the Emeril Air Fryer earlier this year and I use it All. The. Time. Tonight we had an early dinner of Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks in the Air Fryer and they were delicious (like everything we have made in the air fryer!). The good thing is you can basically make anything in the Air Fryer - macaroni and cheese, chicken breast, chicken thighs, chicken drumsticks - and my Nana said she has even made a cake! 

I actually followed this recipe from Craving Tasty almost to a "T" for these Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks in the Air Fryer here: https://cravingtasty.com/air-fryer-chicken-legs/. The only difference is that I did let the drumsticks marinade for about an hour before putting it in the Air Fryer.


                                      

Ingredients:
8 chicken drumsticks
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp sesame oil
4 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp roasted garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
A few shakes of cayenne pepper

Directions:
In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients until well blended. 


Add the chicken legs (transfer to a baggie if you would like) and marinade for about 30-60 minutes. 


Massage the drumsticks by hand for 30 seconds or until the liquids are almost completely absorbed. Place the drumsticks in the Air Fryer for 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Flip and fry for 10 more minutes. 



I had 12 drumsticks so I did this three different times. No need to preheat the Air Fryer. Enjoy with sides such as green beans and baked beans!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier