Breaded Air Fryer Chicken Tenders

I didn't realize until after I had planned this blog, that I have already made a Chicken Tenders in the Air Fryer blog HERE. This one contains different ingredients so I'm OK with creating two blogs about Chicken Tenders. PLUS in case you haven't noticed, I use my Air Fryer A LOT! Like 2-3X per week. This recipe originated HERE and is for Breaded Air Fryer Chicken Tenders. So tasty and delicious. My full recipe is below.

Ingredients:
4-5 skinless chicken breast sliced into strips (or "tenders")
1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup breadcrumbs
1 egg
1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
olive oil


Directions:
Place the breadcrumbs, eggs, and flour in separate bowls. Add the shredded mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning with the breadcrumbs and stir. Coat the chicken tenders in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.


Use a towel and wipe down the Air Fryer basket with olive oil. Add the chicken tenders to the Air Fryer basket - 4 at a time.


Cook for 8 minutes at 400 degrees. Flip the tenders and cook for an additional 6-8 minutes. Serve with corn, baked beans, and barbecue sauce. Enjoy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier