French Toast Recipe

Last night we had breakfast for dinner - definitely one of my favorite dinners that I will never get sick of. Who is with me on that one? I used the Food Network's French Toast Recipe and followed it step-by-step, didn't change a thing and would rate this a 10/10. Normally I change or adjust things in the recipe to make them my own but this one I just left as-is and had to share! Below is the full recipe:

Ingredients:
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
2 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp butter
4 eggs
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
8 pieces of white bread
1/2 cup sugar-free maple syrup

Directions:
In a small bowl, combine cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar and set aside. 

In a skillet on the stove, melt butter over medium heat. In the meantime, whisk together the cinnamon combination, eggs, milk, and vanilla and pour into a pie plate or large bowl. 

Dip bread in egg mixture and fry on the stove until golden brown. Flip and cook the other side. I would say 1-2 minutes per side. Serve with syrup. If you make this recipe, let me know if you loved it as much as I did!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier