Crockpot Chuck Roast

Hi guys. It's been awhile since I've written a food blog and I have a good explanation. Everything that I have made lately has either been a blog post already or it's something like breakfast, BBQ, or pizza. I wasn't actually going to write a blog about this chuck roast that I made last night except it ended up being really good and then I realized that I haven't shared this recipe before. Forgive me as I only took ONE photo of my entire meal because I didn't plan on sharing. I didn't even get a photo of the food on my plate because by the time I thought about it, my plate was cleared! So, you have one photo but I am telling you this was so delicious! I have made so many pot roast recipes, click the link below if you are looking to try out some new and different ones:

Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Vegetables
Crockpot Beef Pot Roast
Easy Pot Roast with Carrots
Tri-Tip Chuck Roast with Potatoes and Carrots
Pot Roast with Potatoes and Carrots

Anyways, on to the recipe for this one. The original recipe can be found HERE but I did not include rosemary, xantham gum, parsley and did not follow most of the directions which included searing. It tasted just fine without doing that. Enjoy! 

Ingredients:
2.3 pound boneless chuck roast
1 tbsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 cups beef broth
2 dried bay leaves
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
dried oregano
potatoes and carrots (as many as you would like)

Directions:
Place the chuck roast in a crockpot. Pour all of the ingredients on top. Cook for 4 hours on high and you should be able to pull apart. Once you pull apart, remove the bay leaves and cook for another 30 minutes. Serve with Hawaiian rolls and potato salad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier