Tri-Tip Chuck Roast with Potatoes and Carrots

 For those who don't know, I went out to Utah last weekend for about a week so my wonderful sister served me dinner every night and I didn't have to cook which explains the gap in blog posts :) I have been back for four days and have prepared a week of meals so hopefully you will be seeing more recipes from me :) 

The original recipe that I used for the roast can be found from AllRecipes HERE. This tri-tip roast that I used (half off at Smart and Final!) was covered in this amazing roast and gravy recipe. If you love a good gravy, this recipe is for you. I also added potatoes and carrots a few hours before it was to be done. Full recipe below!

Ingredients:

3.5 pounds tri-tip chuck roast (or any chuck roast)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can beef gravy
1/2 cup brown sugar
1oz pack of dry onion soup mix
2 tbsp distilled white vinegar
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper




Directions:

Place chuck roast in the crockpot. In a bowl, mix together all of the other ingredients and pour over the roast. 




Cook on high 7 hours. After about 4 hours, open the crockpot and place diced potatoes and carrots in with the roast and gravy. 



Serve with a salad, mashed potatoes, green beans, or any other side. Enjoy! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier