Cheese and Broccoli Twice Baked Potato

I received my second vaccine on Friday so last night I was out and did not feel like cooking. Instead, Kevin cooked. He is such a great cook. He made these cheese and broccoli twice baked potatoes which were SO good. I didn't get good photos because I was pretty much out on the couch all day so sorry about that. But they did turn out delicious! So what he did was baked two large potatoes in the oven, 350 degrees, for one hour to soften. Slice them open and take out all of the mashed potato, leaving just the peel to form a potato boat. Mash the potatoes and put back in the potato. On the stove, mix together frozen broccoli, thawed, and cheese whiz sauce. Pour on top of the mashed potatoes and put back in the oven for 15 minutes. Super easy recipe and super good. I don't like regular baked potatoes but I like twice baked potatoes. If you try this recipe, let me know in the comments below! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier