Italian Sausage Rigatoni Bake

Happy Friday! I am so glad it's the weekend, although I have to say this has been the chillest week I've had in a long time. I've been watching a lot of the olympics. My favorite events so far has been women's gymnastics, swimming and diving. Jace has been at his Nana's all week so it's been nice to just have some quiet time. Next week I have two interviews and then my sisters/nieces/nephew will be in town next weekend. I can't even wait! 

With it just being Kevin and I, I made this Italian Sausage Rigatoni Bake last night and I actually made it in a bread pan since it was the smallest pan I had. This was fairly easy to make and you probably have most of the ingredients in your house. Initially I was going to use Rotini noodles but switched to Rigatoni. The pasta can really be your choice. The original recipe can be found HERE and we removed the mushrooms, peppers and half and half. 

Ingredients:
8oz rigatoni pasta noodles
.5 lb italian sausage
2 cups marinara sauce
1/4 cup cheddar cheese
2 tbsp milk

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook rigatoni according to package and drain. In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink, 5-7 minutes. 

Stir in marinara sauce, cheese and milk. Add rigatoni and toss to coat. 

In a greased baking dish/pan, add the entire pasta mixture and bake for 30 minutes, uncovered. 



Top with Basil, Thyme, and Italian Seasoning and more cheese if you would like. If you make this recipe, please let me know in the comments below! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier