Easy Beef Fried Rice

Does your brain ever just fry? Let me just say that I'm so glad it's almost the weekend. I created nine glitter tumblers and worked on several more in a week's time, I had three interviews on Monday, two assessments yesterday and a 3-hour focus group today. I also worked out twice this week. What a last few weeks! I love what I do in every aspect of life but I am so grateful for weekends. My plan today was to go into town and do some grocery shopping but I literally feel like doing nothing for the rest of the day. 

This makes me a little behind on blogs, I am hoping to get through two today. The first one is this Easy Beef Fried Rice. I had beef strips and was originally going to make stir-fry but wanted to do something different. The original recipe can be found HERE from Chef Savvy. This recipe was fairly easy and super delicious! If you make this, let me know in the comments below! We did not use oyster sauce and did not cool the rice beforehand and it was fine. 

Ingredients:
2 tbsp olive oil
3 eggs
8oz steak strips
1 medium carrot, sliced
1 cup broccoli
1 tbsp garlic powder
4 cups rice (cooked)
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
Sesame Seeds for garnish

Ingredients for Beef Fried Rice

Directions:
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large wok. Add eggs and scramble until fully cooked and remove them from the pan.

Scrambled Eggs

Add the remaining tbsp of oil and add the steak. Cook over high heat for 2-3 minutes until browned and carmelized. 

Beef Strips

Remove from the pan and set aside. Add carrots and broccoli as well as garlic powder and cook until tender, about 3-4 minutes. 

Carrots and Broccoli

Add in the cooked rice and saute for 3-4 minutes. Add the eggs and steak back into the pan and stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the steak is completely cooked. Enjoy with rolls.

Beef Fried Rice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier